A Welcoming Destination Among Washington DC Pet-Friendly Hotels
When traveling with your four-legged friend, stay at L'Enfant Plaza Hotel. Located in the heart of the Nation's Capital, our exceptional Washington DC pet-friendly hotel is a short walk from the world's most democratic dog park - the vast green expanse of the National Mall. Take a long walk along the banks of the Potomac River - a favorite haunt of George Washington and his Pomeranian, Lord Cornwallis. All pet owners are required to follow the set policies of our Washington DC pet-friendly hotel.
- Applies to Deluxe Rooms only
- Maximum of two pets per room
- Maximum size per pet is 75 pounds
- Pets must be kept on a leash or a cage while in any public area
- Pets are not permitted in any of the hotel's food and beverage establishments, meeting rooms, or recreational areas
- Guest must clean up after their pets
- Guests are responsible for damages or cleaning charges incurred by their pets
- $25 charge, per pet, per night, and a refundable $250 deposit.
“I am a meeting planner and have worked with several hotels in the Washington DC area. The staff at the hotel are among the most professional and friendly I have ever worked with!”